today...arrrrrr!!!!
today just wasnt go well.......
travel alone the johor just make me fell sick with johor....and also malacca.
i wondering why i just love to travel by cab although it cost me a tonne of money.
spending 8 hrs on the buses just made me tired with public transport.
maybe consider buying a car, if so wa la......no more waiting period waiting time waiting waiting waiting all these year waiting is the thing that needed in patient while deal with public transport.
now getting a job is my concern and first priority

today interview ..... forget it
i still dont know what i am really looking for.
even a super given to me, i also not sure will happen next.......so useless!
days passed by passed by passed by and never stop but i always stop stop stop and wait.
wait for what? durian runtuh!:p
chance always say hello to me .....1 2 3 4 5 6........a lots
but i never even grab a single of them from high school till graduated from college
chance never stop finding me
they didnt gave up of me and anyone
only i gave up of them
a WISE MAN said get the thing first and think later
if you not even getting a single thing, then why you think so much
wasting your energy and time as well
books said i need to depend on myself and not depending on my family or friends
it will only make weak weak and kill me and last
i need to suffer for grow in physical and mentally
how to make myself cheer???
my heart need to be cheer, it will make me live longer and better
else sad and negative ppl never live long, they all die in young age.....like me?
so now need to take precaution.....die in young age pretty sad yo!

no more mcD for the next few months.....fell vomit even think of it
have my meals all in mcD today....T.T
cannot find kopitiam.......starbucks......coffee bean
currently i am quite enjoy in starbucks and kopitiam......coffee bean not yet go there
there are few doubts that bothering me
firstly, am i capable of doing anything? of course la.... ah max ma
secondly, who am i? for sure not jacky chan
finally, when will i stop talk nonsense? please do forget this
what if i go to take a swimming coach license? although i wasnt good at all
how about life guard? can be considered
i actually know what truly want in my life.....freedom in life
maybe i believe i am the bird in cage who looking forward for freedom.....doesnt free really that good?
of course! no need to pay wat.
something i really think that i needed to change the first is my way of listening to others?
i am damn easy influence by others...their single word can beat all my "max made decision"
reason for this just every simple....( )
blank inside.......no brain la! aiyo

0 c0mm3n+s:

my buddy

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

U chit i chat