Finally, day after day of waiting it gone into history. Rest in peace, my laptop.

It just happened!!!

On the evening I were still using it to check the NBA Playoff result. As everyone expected, Lakers won the playoff then I lost my laptop.... what a disaster

At night after I finished watching my show, wanna surfing the internet and the laptop just cannot turn on!!! Same as the last time, same life span for its last main board and current main board. This brand just suck.....I rather donate the money than buying the same brand AGAIN. PAQ your head....

One year usage only........then burned out

When I first bought this laptop, every accurate in one year just a few days after the warranty expired the main board burned. Then change for new one and exactly the same main board to keep everything back to normal. Now only one year over, BURST......gone.

Bye bye
Don't worry I will sell your organs as a payback for my lost.....^^

0 c0mm3n+s:

my buddy

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

U chit i chat